Saturday, October 10, 2009

okay so i guess i have to keep this going?


My trusty 'ol friend H. claims that I should now continue posting with updates. It makes sense, but I don't have any news / updates about the program, I tell H.

"Post anything not TFTNG related, post whatever it is you're working on, and use this space creatively as though "Theatre For The Next Generation" has a larger meaning than that which you first intended", says H.

Wise, i thought. So for the few who tune in, i will post updates, when i can, about news and creations and of my life (and Nicole's), though primarily of TFTNG.

The image above is an example of some of the little things I'm currently working on. That's a bike-dude who I've made to be in my new stop-motion animation/live-collaboration with Jay White (draworbedrawn.blogspot.com). I will now cover Bike-dude with plaster and add it to the pile of other mini props-o-plaster.

The premier of this short animation/live-collaboration will take place at some festival in Whitehorse, YT December 2009.......... stay tuned for more images.



No comments:

Post a Comment