Sunday, October 25, 2009

Video Update

Nicole and I are switching parenting roles for the next 3 classes. I will go away on business while Nicole comes back to be facilitate the classes.

I've edited together some video of where our younger kids are at with collaborating and self directing. The video may seem a little over addressed but for sake of clarity I needed to point out some of the moments that occurred during this exercise which will hopefully help Nicole feel what happened that day. When handing 'my children', i automatically feel the need to over speak the obvious details. So bare with me, i'm a new parent.


We also have an older class, but unfortunately i ran out of memory so i couldn't record their work. They are in a very juicy place with writing scenes using personal stories and circumstances.




No comments:

Post a Comment